Club Racing - General Rules
- Tech for WKA classes will be per the 2013 WKA Tech Manual except as noted. Rotax Classes will be teched per the RotaxMax rules unless noted.
- All karts must have a transponder bracket. Brackets are available on-site from JET Karting.
- Transponders are mandatory to be scored in all competition classes. Racers are encouraged to own a transponder; however, transponders will be available for rental at $15 per event. Lost transponders are the responsibility of the renter.
- Track records will be established in the Qualifying only, available every club race event.
- The same set of tires must be used for Qualifying, Pre-final and Final.
- No tire treatment or doping.
- All competitors have 90 seconds to leave the grid after the class has been released. This does not apply once all karts have exited the grid.
- Any class with a minimum of five karts will be run.
- Classes must have a combined total of 40 entries for the season to be eligible for year end awards.
- Number panels must be black numbers on white or yellow panels.
- Reserved kart numbers are available with Season Race Entry Pass.
- Points are awarded for taking the green flag.
- Crew members are not allowed in the track area.
- Absolutely no driving in the pits.
- Flagrant rule violations may be subject to loss of points and/or suspension.
- Illegal parts may be confiscated or destroyed.
- Pit entrance requires a Pit Pass.